Locally owned and operated here in Southland, Lee Consulting specialises in Health and Safety compliance. Through partnering with your organisation, we deliver assistance and health and safety advice where needed. Starting from development and or review of your Health and Safety Management System (HSMS) that includes policies, processes and procedures to ongoing support of your workplace health and safety management.
We encourage and guide our clients beyond compliance to robust systems that deliver best health and safety outcomes. Legislation can stipulate the framework, however for its successful implementation, organisations should consider multiple factors such as leadership, organisational culture and worker engagement etc.
Our clients are wide-ranging from industrial trades-based businesses to local government. Some of the industries we regularly work with are Construction, Manufacturing, Civil Construction, Transport Operations etc.
- Customised HSMS - a system tailored for your business
- On-site and or remote HS support - by your Health and Safety Consultant
- On-going Training - ensures your staff has understanding of legal requirements
- HS Software Options - increase compliance and engagement
- Contractor Prequalification Process (e.g., Totika, ImpacPrequal, SiteWise, Impac etc.) - is taken care of where required.
|Oxana Lee - Health and Safety Consultant
Highly qualified with a broad range of technology skills, Oxana is an effective and innovative problem-solver. Successfully working in Health and Safety for 16 years Oxana has extensive experience at implementing and maintaining health and safety and environmental management systems.
Oxana has a broad IT knowledge and as such is highly computer-literate having previously worked in IT roles. She strongly believes that the "system" must be understood and used effectively by any staff member without a need for the organisation to rely on herself or anyone else.
Previously Oxana has successfully introduced systems to reach Tertiary Level requirements for ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP). She has established Quality Management Systems (Procedures and Policies) to achieve Q-Safe 2005 certification, with Telarc SAI. Created Environment Management Systems that achieved Diamond-level certification (highest level) with Enviro-Mark NZ.
- Graduate Diploma in OHS Management NZ
- Telarc SAI on-site training (quality, health and safety management systems)
- Health and Safety training by specialist consultant
- Environment Management training (extensive seminars held by EnviroMark NZ)
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering (5 years)
- Professional Membership with NZISM
- Registered with HASANZ Register of Workplace Health and Safety Professionals (reg# 210481)
© 2023 Lee Consulting Services Ltd