Locally owned and operated here in Southland, Lee Consulting specialises in Health and Safety compliance. Our clients are wide-ranging from industrial trades based businesses to local government.
We have the skills and experience to create a Health and Safety system specific to your business, no matter how big or small, and ongoing support to help you make the most out of it. We have experience in completing Client's Pre-Qualification process for SiteWise; PREQUAL by Impac Services Ltd, ISN.
- Listen &- to what you actually want to achieve.
- Evaluate - your existing Health and Safety systems if any.
- Recommend solutions - to comply with the relevant legislations and laws to meet your goals.
- Develop and Implement - the solution that was agreed on.
- Communicate - throughout the whole process.
Oxana Lee - Director, Health and Safety Consultant
|Oxana Lee - Health and Safety Consultant|
Highly qualified with a broad range of technology skills, Oxana is an effective and innovative problem-solver. Successfully working in Health and Safety for 10 years Oxana has extensive experience at implementing and maintaining health and safety and environmental management systems.
Oxana has a broad IT knowledge and as such is highly computer-literate having previously worked in IT roles. She strongly believes that the "system" must be understood and used effectively by any staff member without a need for the organisation to rely on herself or anyone else.
Previously Oxana has successfully introduced systems to reach Tertiary Level requirements for ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP). She has established Quality Management Systems (Procedures and Policies) to achieve Q-Safe 2005 certification, with Telarc SAI. Created Environment Management Systems that achieved Diamond-level certification (highest level) with Enviro-Mark NZ.
- Telarc SAI on-site training (quality, health and management systems)
- Health and Safety training by specialist consultant
- Environment Management training (extensive seminars held by EnviroMark NZ)
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering (5 years)